 Space / 12786
Re: xmas repost (did u miss these?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:38:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
Beautiful!  I've been toying with the idea of a contest for sub-25-piece
models.  This is exactly the kind of thing I want to see more of.

do it tony, i'll be first in line :-D
(u might wanna limit entries tho since a lot of us
have thousands of pieces....)

When it comes to staffing a space yacht, you can't go wrong with Exploriens
droids!  I assume this is a hover vehicle, like Jabba's thing, as opposed to
a spacefaring vessel.  Or are you going to enclose that deck?

ah, you'd like me to expose the secret now, eh?
you'll just have to wait and find out ;-)

thx for the comments :-)

-paul