 Space / 12784
Re: xmas repost (did u miss these?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:43:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:

Micropolis

You've got some great buildings here- I wish I'd seen these before I did my
microbase diarama a while back.

a new li'l microship i made

Beautiful!  I've been toying with the idea of a contest for sub-25-piece
models.  This is exactly the kind of thing I want to see more of.

a folder for in progress pics of my large "Eon"
luxury space yacht

When it comes to staffing a space yacht, you can't go wrong with Exploriens
droids!  I assume this is a hover vehicle, like Jabba's thing, as opposed to
a spacefaring vessel.  Or are you going to enclose that deck?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com