 Space / 12458
  New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

Hi all, I've just uploaded some (foggy) pictures of my newest creation. I was between jobs, enjoying a massive number of free days I saved up in my previous job and had time to build. I must apologize for the lousy quality of the pictures, but I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

Wow that is pretty cool looking. I like the way the top deck overlaps the large grey disc section. I will be interested to see better pictures when you get them. -Mike Petrucelli (who has not had nearly as much time as he would like to look at all (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

(...) Hopefully an AFOL in your area can help you with the digital camera issues.... where do you live? The overall design reminds me of the very large motor yachts you sometimes see here on Earth. It's a very pleasing shape, and a practical design. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

Cool! Although the pictures don't do it justice, I like the look of your ship. Don't take it apart until you get a better camera so you can repost clearer pictures to highlight the cool details. Heh heh, and I like the way you worked a lot of space (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

(...) Thanx Bill. I don't think I'll have the time to take start on something new, so it can relax on the shelves. I live in Gouda, the Netherlands, if anyone wants to take better pictures! I am saving money for a camera, though. (...) I had a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

Thanx Dan, but considering the inspiration of Gibralter, you should of course have been made captain! Heh heh, and I like the way (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

(...) Nice! It's got that classic space colorscheme working for it. That's always nice to see. And I've been immortalized as a female science officer? At least the hair color's cool :) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

(...) "Sandlin loves fast vehicles and is an accomplished pilot and racer as well as a tactician." Haha! Must get it through the family :^D Yeah, what Dan said. Don't take it apart until you get some better pictures of it. Thanks for sharing with (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

(...) Sorry, you're the geeky guy with the glasses and the white cap... The girl is the heroin from a previous storyline and is called Kalinka Rugova. Alexander (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  RE: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

Alexander Zwagerman (...) And which one is pilot Lambrecht? :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

(...) It appears we are now the same person. "Adrian Keppler" :O Btw, the ship looks pretty cool, but from the pics it's hard to tell. Let us know when you get better ones. --Kyle (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

(...) Or maybe Supreme Grand Admiral First Class (heh heh, sorry Muffinhead ;^) Hey, I think it's awesome to be able to create something that inspires others to build! The funny thing is I used to build some far-out stuff back in the days, before I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)