 Space / 12516
Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:19:40 GMT

Thanx Dan, but considering the inspiration of Gibralter, you should of
course have been made captain!

Heh heh, and I like the way
you worked a lot of space builder's names into the backstory :)  I'm glad I
could be of inspiration. Building stuff and sharing...that's what it's all
about.

Dan