 Space / 12228
Re: Rasputin's Turbocycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:19:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino writes:
Oooooo... I'm definately going to have to get in on this...  Do I need to
fill out an application to join the league?

Hey, it matters not to me.  As long as it spurs on creativity, do what you
will :)  I'd turn it into a contest, but they seem like too much work to run :)

I've been working on a model of the Tron Light Cycle, but perhaps It'll just
have to evolve into a turbocycle instead (I think the scale is too small for
me to make it work anyway - I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure out
how to make the front wheel.)

That would be a cool looking MOC, I think.  Hope to see it soon

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

           ~ Tom

Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:GpJMut.GoL@lugnet.com...
Hey gang. I decided that I needed to build something small and simple (big
things like the Octan HQ and the A-10 are starting to fry my brain, I
think).  So to that end, I have built this little guy.  It's quite similar
in style to the Grand Admiral's MotoTek Shiva (which is the look I was • going
for).  Don't be surprised if you see a few more competitors in the
Turbocycle league show up in the coming weeks too :)

At any rate, I'll stop babbling.

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_rasputin.html

Adrian
--