 Space / 12242
Re: Rasputin's Turbocycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 21:40:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
news:GpJMut.GoL@lugnet.com...
http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_rasputin.html

Great bike!  Man I love these bikes so much.  Ridiculously large bikes rule!
You did a great job on the color scheme as well.  I'm curious how many studs
long it is.

Ask and thou shalt receive.  Minus the two antennae, it's 20 studs long.  I
really like this color scheme too, but then I think any color looks good
paired with the dark grey.  I wonder, though, what you'll think of my next
color scheme.  I just finished my second bike, and it is black and teal :)
I'll probably post it in the next couple of days.

You better look out or someone on one of my Ronins might challenge your bike
to a race!

Bring it on :)  That's a good looking little bike you've got there.

I'd love to make a *small* page listing all the FutureBikes out there.  It
could have a small description by the manufacturer and some sort of boasting
slogan for each bike maybe. One day perhaps.

Great work.

Sort of like a Galactic Shipyard of motorcycles?  Nice idea, go for it!

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com