 Space / 12110
12109  |  12111
Subject:
New transforming space ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 00:01:25 GMT

I have just finished my first attempt at a transforming space fighter.  I
used the basic layout of a macross valkrye (sp?) but changed a few things.

The arms fold up but remanin on the outside of the legs.  When the head
folds out for the mecha mode the center thruster rolls up into the spaces it
leaves between the legs.

I think that I will keep this model around and try to make some design
improvements.  I think the mecha chest area is too big.  The legs are also a
little too small.

Brickshelf wasn't working for me so I just made a few quick web pages.

LMKWYT,
Pat J

Space ship pics
http://members.telocity.com/~PatrickJustison/yj420/yj420_1.html