 Space / 11998
  BT Contest: Mobile Message Decoder

Here's my second entry in the Blacktron contest, the Mobile Message Decoder. I'm entering it in category IV: Large Ground Vehicles. (URL) set consists of a cockpit module, a cargo module that carries a rover and robot, and two wheel modules- one of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: BT Contest: Mobile Message Decoder

(...) Now that is great! I am impressed with this model as it greatly fits with the TLC designed BT1 sets. I especially like how the mini-rover mimics its parent with the hinged mid-section (as did the Battrax set). Very nice indeed! -H. (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BT Contest: Mobile Message Decoder

(...) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message news:GoCrs7.8Jn@lugnet.com... (...) Decoder. (...) Modular with a lot of playability. The trans yellow hinging plates on the sides look excellent. You have the Blacktron style down too. I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BT Contest: Mobile Message Decoder

(...) Thanks- and yes, there are a lot of details that I would normally have done differently. The use of the angled stanchions and the big goofy radar array strike me as classic BT construction. Were it not for the contest, I would probably have (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BT Contest: Mobile Message Decoder

This is a very cool vehicle. Great work! I loved the little droid. it looked a lot like the droids from the sets right before Blacktron I, but with a twist around the arms... Alexander (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

Tony Hafner <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message news:GoCzMz.7FI@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) building (...) tackle (...) not (...) I know that feeling too - I can go through 6 month dry spells, and then pop out to models in two weeks. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)