 Space / 12004
Re: BT Contest: Mobile Message Decoder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 22:45:50 GMT

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message
news:GoCrs7.8Jn@lugnet.com...
Here's my second entry in the Blacktron contest, the Mobile Message • Decoder.
I'm entering it in category IV: Large Ground Vehicles.

Now this is great!
Modular with a lot of playability.  The trans yellow hinging plates on the
sides look excellent.  You have the Blacktron style down too.  I think a lot
of builders make something black and yellow and call it Blacktron (which is
fine I guess as a homage) but I think to really make a Blacktron creation
(same goes for imitating any theme) you need to have a good grasp of the the
shape and features.

-Jon

(also to answer your question about my entries:  I'm probably not going to
enter anything in this contest.  I'm honestly just getting back to building
after a break and I've already got a large list of stuff I'd like to tackle
first.)