 Space / 11979
  3 new space MOCs

I just got pictures up of my three new space MOCs. Just curious of what others thought of them. Any better names for them would be appreciated. (URL) McDonough (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 3 new space MOCs

Hey! those are really cool! I like the peregrine, and the name, I think you should keep it! anyway, great use of the ol' skool' battery packs! I like them! Great job! look forward to more! -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 3 new space MOCs

(...) I'm really glad you liked that model. It was the first creation on my site. In fact it was one of the first creation I did since my dark years. This is really the first time I've posted about my MOCs. I've just been lurking for years. I really (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 3 new space MOCs

(...) I really enjoy your work! Your style is considerably different than the styles of other people here, it's nice to see different types of ships. As for ship names, I recently acquired a great list of English ship names from the spacebattles.com (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 3 new space MOCs

(...) Hi there Steve, Sorry for the late reply but I fnally got around to checking out your stuff. Great work! Youve got some excellent concepts and designs happening there. Keep up the good work :D Can't wait to see some more stuff from you in the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 3 new space MOCs

<snip> (...) <snip> Hey thanks. And thanks for those ship names I'll use some of those in the future. I try to use pieces in new ways in my designs. All of the SM ships share the same color scheme as well as lots of blue roof pieces on them. I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 3 new space MOCs

Steven McDonough <nevets_mcd@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Go9A1F.FFJ@lugnet.com... (...) I can't think of any names, but I tend to use bird names. Lately, I've been using Greek names. Get yourself a solar system atlas and go look at the names (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)