 Space / 11996
Re: 3 new space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:06:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steven McDonough writes:
I just got pictures up of my three new space MOCs. Just curious of what
others thought of them. Any better names for them would be appreciated.

http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous/Main.html

-Steve McDonough

Hi there Steve,

Sorry for the late reply but I fnally got around to checking out your stuff.
Great work! Youve got some excellent concepts and designs happening there.
Keep up the good work :D

Can't wait to see some more stuff from you in the future,

Zac