 Space / 11993
Re: 3 new space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 06:46:23 GMT

In article <Go9A1F.FFJ@lugnet.com>,
"Steven McDonough" <nevets_mcd@hotmail.com> wrote:

I just got pictures up of my three new space MOCs. Just curious of what
others thought of them. Any better names for them would be appreciated.

http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous/Main.html

-Steve McDonough

   I really enjoy your work! Your style is considerably different than
the styles of other people here, it's nice to see different types of
ships.
As for ship names, I recently acquired a great list of English ship
names from the spacebattles.com forum.
Here it is, and never again will I name a ship the "Hidoshi class
frigate." Well, I already used Royal Oak, but I look forward to stealing
more English ship names. =)

Thunderer
Inflexible
Majestic
Conqueror
Warrior
Black Prince
Minotaur
Inquisition
Ravager
Emperor
Furious
Aurora
Inconstant
Sentinal
Essex
Immortalitie
Diamond
Amethyst
Sapphire
Topaz
Challenger
Amphitrite
Thunderchild
Andromeda
Europa
Gladiator
Eclipse
Diana
Dido
Doris
Isis
Juno
Talbot
Venus
Mars
Perseus
Triumph
Nairana
Pretoria
Theseus
Iphigenia
Minerva
Nemesis
Courageous
Glorious
Illustrious
Indomitable
Audacious
Eagle
Irresistable
Centaur
Albion
Bulwark
Hermes
Magnificant
Terrible
Leviathan
Bonadventure
Vikrant
Collusos
Venerable
Vengeance
Audacious
Archer
Biter
Dasher
Bogue
Charger
Tracker
Battler
Attacker
Hunter
Chaser
Fencer
Stalker
Pursuer
Striker
Searcher
Slinger
Atheling
Ameer
Begum
Trumpeteer
Empress
Khedive
Nabob
Premier
Shah
Patroller
Rajah
Ranee
Trouncer
Thane
Queen
Ruler
Arbiter
Smiter
Puncher
Reaper
Vindictive
Argus
Renown
Resolution
Redoubtable
Barfleur
Hannibal
Caeser
Illustrious
Canopus
Glory
Implacable
Venerable
Swiftsure
Superb
Temeraire
Vanguard
Neptune
Orion
Monarch
Warspite
Valiant
Resolution
Royal Sovereign
Royal Oak
Blake
Defense
York
Ontario
Hawke
Spartan
Warrior
Orion
Apollo
Phaeton
Emerald
Eurphrates
Despatch
Dragon
Corsair
Champion
Concord
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire, citizen!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html