 Space / 12000
Re: 3 new space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 21:44:49 GMT

<snip>
  I really enjoy your work! Your style is considerably different than
the styles of other people here, it's nice to see different types of
ships.
As for ship names, I recently acquired a great list of English ship
names from the spacebattles.com forum.
Here it is, and never again will I name a ship the "Hidoshi class
frigate." Well, I already used Royal Oak, but I look forward to stealing
more English ship names. =)
<snip>

Hey thanks. And thanks for those ship names I'll use some of those in the
future. I try to use pieces in new ways in my designs. All of the SM ships
share the same color scheme as well as lots of blue roof pieces on them. I
bought a box of LEGO on E-Bay sight unseen and there were hundreds of low
slope roof pieces in 3 colors in there. So I originally started using them
to justify my purchase. Check back on my site soon as I am currently
uploading the Amon Ra - my largest lego creation yet.