 Space / 11974
Re: BT Contest: WTF-2001 Wide-Track Fury
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:14:16 GMT

In article <Go8xLo.Jyo@lugnet.com>,
"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote:

For the Blacktron contest... I present the Wide-Track Fury:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/btgyro/index.html

Ooh, nifty.

Hey, does anyone remember a cartoon called Spiral Zone? I am reminded of
it every time I see a single-wheeled vehicle.

On a sad note, I found out less than an hour ago that my web space provider
is closing down on December 21st.  If I can't find a new host in time, I'll
put the pics on Brickshelf.  Does anyone know where I can get free hosting
with 50 Mb of space, fast servers, no bandwidth limitations, and no ads?

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahaha*gasp*ahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahaha*wheeze*ahahahahahahahahahaha.... aheh... aheehee... ahum.

*ahem* No.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations