 Space / 11969
Re: lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:31:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <Go73u0.Cp2@lugnet.com>, "Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Daggerwrist class AT Mech:
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/daggerwrist.htm

I like the construction of this. Sort of like a Mack Truck with legs.

Yeah when I first saw the WH40K Sentinel, I knew I just had to make my own
version.And I'm pretty proud with the result :D

:^) the construction of the lower legs is ingenious!

Shucks, thanks. I was going for the hydraulic piston look and, whilst
playing around, discovered that the long friction pins with a round 1x1
brick do the job nicely.

New comic: Shock Tactics:
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/archiver/shock_tactics/av_st_p0.htm

Heh. Nice. I like the targeting graphics.

Gotta love Photoshop!

New battle account (with overview picture):
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/av_investigation.htm

Adds background to your website. Excellent.

Yeah, it  isn't until you add things like stories and such that your site
gains a kind of fourth dimension - i cant explain what this is but Iknow its
there :D

Plus updated pictures and info on the hoverjeep:
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/hoverjeep.htm

Hmm, looks a bit like the Marines Landspeeder. ;^)

Oops, forgot to write that into the models credits... It was a landspeeder
originally but it turned out too small and so I changed it into the hoverjeep.

Thanks for sharing your stuff!

Any time!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Zac