 Space / 11961
Re: lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:01:07 GMT

In article <Go73u0.Cp2@lugnet.com>, "Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm announcing yet another update of BattleSpace.

Daggerwrist class AT Mech:
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/daggerwrist.htm

I like the construction of this. Sort of like a Mack Truck with legs.
:^) the construction of the lower legs is ingenious!

New comic: Shock Tactics:
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/archiver/shock_tactics/av_st_p0.htm

Heh. Nice. I like the targeting graphics.

New battle account (with overview picture):
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/av_investigation.htm

Adds background to your website. Excellent.

Plus updated pictures and info on the hoverjeep:
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/hoverjeep.htm

Hmm, looks a bit like the Marines Landspeeder. ;^)

Thanks for sharing your stuff!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations