 Space / 11970
Re: lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:48:26 GMT

Gee I really stuffed the subject line/post to boxes!

In lugnet.space, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
"Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm announcing yet another update of BattleSpace.

Daggerwrist class AT Mech:
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/daggerwrist.htm

...Nice mecha. Clean design.

It wouldn't stay clean for long out in the swamps of Cycad IV...

New comic: Shock Tactics:
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/archiver/shock_tactics/av_st_p0.htm

...A great little story! Hope to see more like this!

There won't be for a while; I'd borrowed my friends digital camera for a
week (thus all of the recent updating) and just quickly decided to make it...

New battle account (with overview picture):
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/av_investigation.htm

...More excellent material!

:D

Plus updated pictures and info on the hoverjeep:
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/hoverjeep.htm

...Good cross over from the shock tactic story :-)

I can't say that that's the effect I was going for (not that I was going for
any effect), but hey, it all worked out good!

...I've got to say, this is the best site update I've seen. Back stories to fill
in the universe, good equipment pages to compliment the update. I hope your
update can inspire more of us to get off our lazy asses (well, at least me :-)
and fill in back story and equipment!

*gets needle and pops head* "Bang!"
Don't be too hard on yourself; I've just finished school and don't have a job :D
Plus theres more coming soon (when I take pictures, I really take them)
including my large minifig scale destroyer.

Look for a jain's entry on this one for sure! :-)

will do!

KUTGW!
---
wubwub