 Space / 11937
Re: Swordfish II Monoracer from Bebop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 08:24:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
Heyas,

thought some of the other anime fans (as well as any .spacers) would enjoy
this one:

nothing much to say, I'm hoping the pictures explain the features.  I have
been sick with a most heinous version of the flu the last few days, so I
mostly just worked on this to keep my mind off the nausea  :)

   Excellent, excellent work, Joel--I think the pod design is
   the most inventive thing I've seen in a long time.  I'm not
   a fan of CB, but that's a splendid ship.  I especially like
   the care you've put into limiting slope-pixellation--I can
   just picture how many times you had to go back over a section
   AGAIN and AGAIN trying new arrangements of slopes and inverse-
   slopes to get it *just right*.  It's paid off!

   Again, that pod is beautiful, everything the MF escape pod
   shoulda been.  ;)  Maybe I'll have to watch the series,
   and see if I can comment on its "faithfulness" to the original...

   best

   LFB (who now wants to go build some Galaxy Rangers stuff...)