 Space / 11926
Re: Swordfish II Monoracer from Bebop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 00:58:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Borislav Marinov writes:
I very rarely post in lugnet.space, but for this I will most defenitely make an
exception.  Stunning level of detail, and it even has the sphere pod that fits
nicely inside!  This is absolutelly perfect!  Very impressive!

thanks!

I really don't post all that much myself either!  usually by the time I get
to a thread anything I would have said has been said already.

Have fun building more excellent creations!
Bobby (NOM)

you bet your fingers I will   :)
Joel K