 Space / 11914
Re: Swordfish II Monoracer from Bebop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 04:34:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
OoooOooOoooh. That is cool. Very cool. The little bubble cockpit and the way
it opens up rox dood. I've only seen Cowboy Bebop twice, but I recognize the
ship, and it looks like a very nice lego-ification.

thanks, I think that is one of the reasons the ship is so cool is that it is
very recognizable.  Bebop is good for unique takes on the conventions.

Does the bubble rotate around? If it does, it can't possibly move too
much... right?

I have never noticed it rotating in the show, I am pretty sure it wasn't
designed to.  There is a plug in the rear of the pod that locks it into
place.  The monopod is removable because it becomes the escape pod.  The pod
on my Lego version fits pretty tightly into place and doesn't move around at
all.

Before anyone points it out, the darker blue on the 2x3x6 panel on the top
of the pod is not prototypical, I am actually waiting for that part to
arrive in trans. light blue from an Ebay action I won, but I couldn't stand
waiting for just one part for the model to be done, so I present it 'as is'.
:)

cheers!
Joel K