 Space / 11929
Re: Swordfish II Monoracer from Bebop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 01:10:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <Go0B3F.6nr@lugnet.com>,
"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote:
nothing much to say, I'm hoping the pictures explain the features.  I have
been sick with a most heinous version of the flu the last few days, so I
mostly just worked on this to keep my mind off the nausea  :)

Mmmmmmmmmmmm....

yeah, its really odd... I was walking by a tent the other day and a big
mushroom was sitting neatly on a plate in the middle of a table.  Naturally
I had to try a bite of it...

'hic!'
Joel K