 Space / 11898
    Blacktron Contest entry —John Harms
   JPEGs of my the Blacktron Scorpion Pursuit Fighter are now available at (URL) to Kevin Loch. I fergot my password) With about 130 pieces, the ship is intended as an entry for Category III--Small Air. Since it is a MLCAD creation, the assorted DATs (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Blacktron Contest entry —Richard Marchetti
     (...) yellow to use, and I am not sure how successful you were on that count -- but this is nitpicking. Really cool model either way. Do please post the variant of the model with the Scorpian tail. I am very keen to see it. It is my belief that (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

         Re: Blacktron Contest entry —Tony Hafner
     (...) system well, or are the connecters too high to do that properly? I'm curious because I really like modular systems. I don't think the BT connecter arrangement was very good, though, which is why I use a similar system with a different (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

         Re: Blacktron Contest entry —John Harms
       (...) Just looked (closely) at the instr. scans on Brickshelf. Looks like I've got the connector scheme reversed. Same pin-to-hole thing, just the command pod has the pins. A simple thing to switch for compatiblity with the original line. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

         Re: Blacktron Contest entry —John Harms
      (...) Just looked (closely) at the instr. scans on Brickshelf. Looks like I've got the connector scheme reversed. Same pin-to-hole thing, just the command pod has the pins. A simple thing to switch for compatiblity with the original line. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

         Re: Blacktron Contest entry —Tony Hafner
     (...) That isn't really necessary- note that the pins and holes are different in various models. The Battrax cockpit has holes in the back, and the Invader cockpit has pins in its back. And now that I've looked at the official instructions, it does (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

         Re: Blacktron Contest entry —David Eaton
     (...) Was I the only kid that absoloutely hated that? Renegade, Battrax and Alienator all had pins pointing forward, but Invader had to have 'em pointing the other way. Annoyed me that I could do two cockpits back to back, couldn't put Invader's (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Blacktron Contest entry —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Sure. (...) The Scrutinizer (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)