 Space / 11910
Re: Blacktron Contest entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 20:58:07 GMT

Just looked (closely) at the instr. scans on Brickshelf.  Looks like I've got
the connector scheme reversed.  Same pin-to-hole thing, just the command pod
has the pins. A simple thing to switch for compatiblity with the original line.

That isn't really necessary- note that the pins and holes are different in
various models.  The Battrax cockpit has holes in the back, and the Invader
cockpit has pins in its back.

And now that I've looked at the official instructions, it does look like
yours is compatible.  I was worried about the vertical positioning of the
pins, but it looks like those varied by model as well.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com