 Space / 11869
Re: Entry for Blacktron Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 07:04:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Heh. I usually try to type up some techno-gobbledegook to go with my
vehicles, and this one was more fun because it's a Blacktron contest.
Hopefully, I'll have more time before the deadline to come up with at
least one more entry.

My advice to everyone entering the contest: Try real hard to come up
with something more original than the standard spaceship-with-guns-on.
Richard's Orca is definitely unusual, and if people use their noggins a
bit, I'm sure we'll see a lot more interesting stuff. Remember:
Blacktrons need support vehicles too. :^)

   Well, I have one.  I have a request, though:  May I hook its
   "story" to the Obsidian cannon?  The ship is complete, but
   since you provided the immobilizer, mine's the "disassembler".
   After all, you have to be able to take the booty apart, and
   drag it *away*!  I think you'll like it.

   (And yes, I'm going to have pics tomorrow.)

   best

   LFB