 Space / 11624
    Solarian Imperial Archives update —Jordan Greer
   The date is 11/17/2001 I WAS going to update a lot of stuff. However, my hard drive had other ideas. It was corrupted pretty thoroughly, I lost a lot of data. Including the work I'd done on my website.. Sigh, always send your website work to some (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

        No one cares eh? Was: Solarian Imperial Archives update —Jordan Greer
   (...) I now know why people are exasperated over no one replying to their posts. (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: No one cares eh? Was: Solarian Imperial Archives update —Gary E. Blessing
     I must have mised the first message, sorry. I like the Mavors II and the Royal-Oak. couldn't find pics for the others :-( Gary Jordan Greer <aurora_@mac.com> wrote in message news:aurora_-4767EE....net.com... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: No one cares eh? Was: Solarian Imperial Archives update —Tom Sciortino
     Hey, don't take it personally! I updated my page recently and didn't get many comments either. I saw your post, saw the page, and liked your stuff, but I just didn't ever get around to posting a reply. It's cool to see story background behind (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: No one cares eh? Was: Solarian Imperial Archives update —Jordan Greer
     Heh, my models were just kinda there too, but I've always liked writing military sci-fi, so I built that page. =) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: No one cares eh? Was: Solarian Imperial Archives update —William R. Ward
   (...) Sorry, I saved your earlier message to look at later, and I didn't get around to it until I saw this message. I think one reason people might not have responded sooner was the fact that it's hard to find pictures of most of your models. The (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: No one cares eh? Was: Solarian Imperial Archives update —Jordan Greer
    Heh, I scanned a whole bunch of new pictures last night. I have 3 new completed ships to post (also, I'm building 2 ships right now and have an additional one that I don't have good pictures of.) I would've scanned more pics sooner, but I've been (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)