 Space / 11555
  Re: Space MOC page updated! New blacktron fighter and new VTOL transport

(...) Very cool models! I especially like the wing arrangement on the Apollo. Is it possible to build it in that color scheme? The Skyraider II is my favorite model there. The wing pods remind me of the engine nacelles in classic Star Trek, but (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

Tony Hafner <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message news:GMpA7C.6zv@lugnet.com... (...) VTOL (...) Is (...) The tale of the actual model is a 2x8 plate rather than a 3x6 half-octagon like in the raytrace. I don't have that piece in yellow, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space MOC page updated! New blacktron fighter and new VTOL transport

(...) It's not too bad, but it is distracting. I really do like the image- I'd suggest leaving it alone and instead adding a dark background to the cells with the model description and bumping up the cellspacing on the table. The only other text you (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)