 Space / 11550
Re: War Of The Worlds MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 00:07:47 GMT

In article <GMntJu.Aoq@lugnet.com>, "Wes Prewer" <wtp_101@hotmail.com>
wrote:

I got bored of making things that can be built in real life, so...so...So I
made that! So there!

All righty then.

And If I re-did the model, I would make it so it CAN be buildable.

and Mark, don't be so critisizing! hurts ppls feelings :(
Just kidding Mark.

There was absolutely no criticism in my post. Read it again.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego