 Space / 11544
11543  |  11545
Subject:
War Of The Worlds MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 02:07:10 GMT

Hello all:

I did something while I was bored, I made a Fighting Machine from Jeff
Waynes Musical Version of The War Of The Worlds.

To the ppl who would probably complain about this model, it is a
*NON-BUILDABLE* model, which means it can't be built in real life.

expect more to come in the future.

LMKWYT

Wes

Hd. Adm. Wes Prewer a.k.a. Corhellion