 Space / 11548
Re: War Of The Worlds MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 23:35:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <GMM5vy.B41@lugnet.com>, "Wes Prewer" <wtp_101@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Hello all:

I did something while I was bored, I made a Fighting Machine from Jeff
Waynes Musical Version of The War Of The Worlds.

To the ppl who would probably complain about this model, it is a
*NON-BUILDABLE* model, which means it can't be built in real life.

What's the point of that?

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

I got bored of making things that can be built in real life, so...so...So I
made that! So there!

And If I re-did the model, I would make it so it CAN be buildable.

and Mark, don't be so critisizing! hurts ppls feelings :(
Just kidding Mark.

Wes