 Space / 11531
  Two random little Space MOC's from a first time space poster

That explains it basicly. The first one is a little Space Police Camera vehicle. I built it about 3 months ago, but never thought of posting it. It has a glass dirt deflection shield, and a heavy duty camera. The second MOC is a minifig (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Two random little Space MOC's from a first time space poster

(...) I know, i'm repling to my own post, left some thing out: My freind Kevin (who built a crane, the broke when I tossed a 2x8 plate & it hit the crane) helped to get the wing idea started... (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Two random little Space MOC's from a first time space poster

Hey cool! the space suit is really neat, I like the truck too, keep it up, -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Two random little Space MOC's from a first time space poster

(...) Simple, but effective. I need one, so I can fly around going "YEEEEEEHAAA...AAA!!!" (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

Ahhh, yes... there is but one thing cooler than a minifig: a minifig flying at mach 2. ;) ~ Tom -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (URL) sp[cl+++(6891)] moc+++(a1-f) yb77 Josh Baakko <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Two random little Space MOC's from a first time space poster

(...) Josh (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Two random little Space MOC's from a first time space poster

(...) Can you post a less blurry pic, the way you did for the jetpack? It's hard to make out the details. I assume this is a robot surveillance vehicle of some kind? Cool idea. (...) Zoom! Quite nifty. Sometimes it only takes a couple of pieces to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Two random little Space MOC's from a first time space poster

(...) Yeah, I'll do that tonite if I'm not to busy, I really should get a better camera... (...) I bet not so good :-D Josh (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Two random little Space MOC's from a first time space poster

(...) The main thing is to hold the camera still. Most photography stores sell little mini-tripods for about $5 that will probably work with your camera. That might help. If the light is good (try outdoors on an overcast but not dark day, or with a (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Two random little Space MOC's from a first time space poster

(...) Those will work fine for very light cameras, but if you're using a bulkier camera, you might want to try a better mini-tripod. For instance, I have a (URL) for my 35mm camera, and it holds it quite still, and isn't too expensive. I don't know (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  RE: Two random little Space MOC's from a first time space poster

(...) Or you can probably find a full size tripod for pretty cheap. My 4-5 foot tripod cost less than $25, IIRC, and my mom even found one for $8 in a discount store. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)