 Space / 11131
Re: New Confedertation flagship, the Sword of the Spirit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 13:39:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Excellent!  I've enjoyed watching your sense of aesthetic evolve--
  some of your older designs are fairly spartan and functional, but
  you've turned that sense of utility to your advantage of late.
  This ship really carries that forward--I especially appreciate
  that it "fits in" with your other microfig creations in terms
  of its immediately evident design elements (especially the lateral
  lattice pillars and the general direction of the angular pieces).

Thanks!!!

  Carry on!  When will we see more of this baby's background?
  What happens when it's just one of a *family* of these monsters?
  And what, pray tell, enemy creation prompted its construction?

ERK!!!!! I really don't want to know :-P

Rick