 Space / 11082
11081  |  11083
Subject:
New Confedertation flagship, the Sword of the Spirit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 17:43:32 GMT

Greetings ladies, gentleman, Raxisians, and Taureg.
   After much work on the Gideon Project, the first Gideon-Class Heavy
Battlecruiser has been completed!!! Named the Sword of the Spirit, after the
reference in the Holy Bible in the book of Ephesians, the Sword of the
Spirit is currently Admiral Hallman's flagship. This kilometer long ship is
the most powerful ship ever built by Confederation engineers.

http://confed.8m.com/ships/sword.htm

Rick