 Space / 11045
Re: One-man long range ship "Solo"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:05:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tobias Möller writes:
Okay, so what's wrong with it? I know some of you have been to the
gallery page, so why hasn't anyone responded?

Actually, I didn't think that anything was wrong with it. There are several
details that I will be able to snarf up and use in my own designs. You made
good use of a small interior space.

In case you don't remember, I was one of thoswe who started the
"feedback" discussions a while back...

Several other creations have recieved responses, why not mine? Is it
something wrong with it? Then tell me! That's the point of Lugnet! To
comment, criticize and encourage each other, so we can evolve into
better builders!

Just be patient. It was a long weekend (in the US anyway) and many of us are
just now catching up on the latest LEGO news.

--Tobias

Tobias Möller wrote:

See it at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6660

It's sort of a "houseboat in space", with a living room, bed, toilet etc.

More details can be found in the "solo.txt" file in my Brickshelf gallery.

Please let me know what you think of it!
--Tobias