 Space / 1103
Re: Geological Survey Vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:36:01 GMT

Pretty cool.. I love seeing interesting exploration vehicle
designs.. I'm curious what it would have looked like
completed.. Would the yellow stripe have been at about
the mid-level on it?

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises

Duane Hess wrote in message ...
I've finally added some photos of my first large scale MOC to my website.

http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Creek/1006/gsv.html

Please let me know what you think about the vehicle design or the site • layout.
I'm always looking to make improvements.

-Duane