 Space / 10953
  Re: Sensors, thrusters and turret

This ship makes me want to keep building new space ships (...) Thank you very much for the reverse engineering. You crammed a lot of stuff into a small ship. Do you have an apprx piece count? How large is the interior? All the photos and storys I've (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sensors, thrusters and turret

(...) Cool. I know it seems like this ship just keeps popping up here. I thought it would help give others ideas if I shared a few of the ship's secrets. (...) Whew, I'm guessing about 1,000? I know my red and black Spiffcrafts have 104 pieces so, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sensors, thrusters and turret

(...) Hey Dan, WAY cool BTW. One question: since you now have it the way you want it, what is the likelyhood that you will destroy it? >:) I myself have a couple of things that I can't bring my self to destroy so far, but I'm breaking down.... ~Trev (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sensors, thrusters and turret

(...) The time may come when I'll need to take it apart to use parts for other models. For now, it's really not hogging any parts I need or would use in another creation (except maybe the tan domes and lights). (...) Me too, dude. The carrier (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sensors, thrusters and turret

(...) My guess would be that Noah will take it apart on his way to college before Dan does.... -Dave (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)