 Space / 10587
    Oops, bad url, try Re: Low Earth Orbit is closer than you think! —George Haberberger
   Oops, I copied the url wrong, try: (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Low Earth Orbit is closer than you think! —John J. Ladasky, Jr.
   (...) Hi, George, I like it. A little X-34, plus a little X-43. You can join Lindsay Braun in the "near future" category of Space builders. Retractable landing gear, too -- cool! I'm wondering why you did the nose in white instead of dark gray or (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Low Earth Orbit is closer than you think! —George Haberberger
   (...) Well, the whole underbody is the scramjet. At supersonic speeds, each change in angle will produce a shockwave, so the bottom of the vehicle has been cunningly designed to produce a series of compressive shockwaves (which also contain the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)