 Space / 10591
Re: Low Earth Orbit is closer than you think!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:53:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, George Haberberger writes:

http://www.frontiernet.net/~ghaberbe/stovepip.htm

Let me know what you think,

Hi, George,

I like it.  A little X-34, plus a little X-43.  You can join Lindsay Braun
in the "near future" category of Space builders.  Retractable landing gear,
too -- cool!  I'm wondering why you did the nose in white instead of dark
gray or black.

And I'm also wondering about propulsion.  You say that the model is a hybrid
scramjet/rocket.  Uhh, where's the airscoop for the scramjet?  And where's
the rocket exhaust nozzle?  Would a photo of the back of the model have
answered my questions?

Cheers!

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.