 Space / 10568
  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs

I'm not trying to derail Paul's thread or anything but I have noticed less posts from certain regulars as well. I'm still posting but I feel I've dropped a bit. I actually almost didn't post this message and then figured that it didn't make any (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs

I've noticed this alot too, I've noticed that alot of people have slowed down or even stopped replying to other's creation's probably due to the fact of the authentication. Some people probably figure 'why should I waste the extra time replying to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs

(...) "And then I realized that not making sense not to, the message posting could not not NOT make sense, so I didn't not post it." :) Sorry, just being...goofy. I wouldn't have posted this message, but... (...) I think it has a lot more to do with (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

  Posting Frequency, was Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs

(...) I haven't been posting as much lately due to the increased noise in the group. It's getting better, but there has been a lot of non-space related posting going on. I usually just post via the web and stay logged on. No problems with (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Posting Frequency, was Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs

(...) I mainly read and look at other MOCs. I don't take pictures or bother posting stuff to my website anymore. -- dataAndrew Lurker (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)