 Space / 10553
Re: The Monthly Lego Challenge Proposal -- plz respond
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:29:28 GMT

Paul Hartzog wrote:
OK,
mark and i were talking about how much our building
has improved thx to seeing other people's ideas,
and i had an idea, and so
i talked this over w/ the Grand Admiral,
and he saiz it werks for SEALUG....

The Monthly Lego Challenge (or semi-monthly, or whatever :-)

THE GOAL is merely to come up w/ new and innovative ways of
putting pieces together, not to compete for designs

let me know here whether we like this idea or not,
and i'll try to get it going by Sept if we do

I'd love to get in on something like this.  Now if I can just carve some time
out for it.

--
       David "Scooter" Lukens  O-  dml6@po.cwru.edu   KC8AGZ - Technician
   Remember to always look up at the sky, you never know what may be up there.