 Space / 10303
Re: Question for MISB owners (or recent) of 6824
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 00:55:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:

Hey Kyle!  I didn't realize that you are into space.  We should connect
since we live in the same city afterall.  :^D  Been here in Windsor for a

Uhh, you don't read .space much, do ya?  ;]

I mean, gee, I've posted 1% of the total content in .space (I just
checked).  And I've singlehandedly used 1.5% of the .space
bandwidth since my first post..., after all it's quantity that
matters, not quality, right??

But how could you not know?  I mean, I was the one who busted
Grand Admiral "Muffin Head" Sandlin down to 1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork
Division:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=7975
After the Grand Admiral's subsequent self-reinstatement I was
shot into space in a capsule:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=29752
This eventually led to my enlistment in the International Fleebnorkers
Union (or IFU for short), and our going on strike with a very
comfortable strike pay:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=8462

How could you not know??  I mean, one of my own countrymen, even!
I'm, I'm..., crushed!  Can it be true??  Has my existence
been eclipsed by JAL?  Has it truly come to this?

<sniffle>

Out out brief candle...

KDJ

;]