 Space / *24402 (-5)
  Re: There is hope for .space!

(...) Wait a minute! I know where Adrimal Giddens is! He's with me and four other survivors! So take that pic back. Well, I do not know where the others are but get outta there as fast as you can! And keep that cool head of yours! You'll need it! (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: There is hope for .space!

(...) YESS!!!! Evacuate as much as you can! We're okay here, um, I think. We're getting into the prototype spacecraft right now. Unfortunately, we are being chased by Aladoids and Fleebnorks and there are thousands of Fleeb Fighters outside. Have (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  There is hope for .space!

(...) AMEN BROTHER! Your assistance will be much appresiated. My ship is stable and life-support is holding, but one more attack and you guys can say goodbye to me! garble I have comepiled a dataphoto slidshow of the events succeding this (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What the.......!!!!

CONTINUED! Snipped from the last episode: (...) (*the six of us round a bend and seal a door to the hallway we were chased in*) C/O H: Drat. Now what are we gonna do? First Fleebs then Aladoids! Are they having a "take over the world" coalition? (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SS-E Paladin

"Phil Painter" <mealy_mouthed@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HG6rHw.1M8y@lugnet.com... (...) Pretty slick looking! There's lots of cool details in here. The use of blue and yellow on the missiles looks really good. Those two black cannisters (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact