 Space / *23172 (-5)
  Re: Proposal: build a future Lego Space theme!

maybe we should all work on micro sized models of the original space themed stuff. Micro is like sooo popular. -tk "David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HE1B7G.J1J@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) III, (...) the (...) stranger (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ENTERPRISE D from Europe!

Awsom! Finally someone builds Startrek things again. I began building an Enterprise, but got stuck because I lacked bricks. I also attemped a Danube class vessel (Runabout). I did DS9 and a small Enterprise sofar. I am looking forward to more (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Proposal: build a future Lego Space theme!

Hey all, I got this idea a few weeks ago and wanted to sound it out here. Since the license for Star Wars will most likely end after the release of Episode III, I got to thinking/hoping/fantasizing about TLG returning to producing it's own original (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar

(...) Proud! (...) Thanks! Your sculptures don't need a collar or anchor, as they have a defined 'end'...the helmets are separate units, for example. Mine needed something on the bottom to anchor the sculpture. (...) It was a fun project! But you (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: SW Minibust MOC - Admiral Ackbar

(...) Thanks! The eyes are the strongest element on this bust, and thankfully they work design-wise. The other cool thing that happened (accidentally) was that I used 1x1 clip plates at the corners of the mouth to fill space, and it turned the lip (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact