 Space / *23032 (-20)
  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!

(...) Thanks. (...) I wanted the interior to have that "sterile" look, like the Discovery in "2001: A Space Odessey." (...) I was trying the "less is more" approach. (...) Maybe something micro scale. --Dan (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!

(...) Thanks! (...) I thought about that as I was building and adding the dark gray bricks here and there. Maybe next time I'll be more random and not try to match the sides. Glad you liked it! --Dan (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) including my double baseplate volcanic lab module. That's what happens when the moonbase doesn't get advertised properly months in advance. We'll remedy that next year. Get those modules to Brickfest! You won't regret it! Oh, and I want some (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) I see. Thanks for the info. I do find it sort of odd that the website says registration will be open in April and it is already the 23rd. Hence my comment. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) Registration for BrickFest hasn't opened yet. They'll announce it when it opens. HTH, -Tim (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

Is it just me or is it not possible to register from the brickfest website. I am going to try and make arrangements to attend. That would be my first actual meeting of some fellow AFOLs. If I can go, I will be coming by car, so I could probably (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Can you dig it?

Dan.. you look suspicously like Serj from System of a Down in that one. Really scary.. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!

I have a couple of questions for you, Dan. In the picture of the "bunk corridor", with the woman at one end, on either side of her are what appear to be the same type of black door frame as the one behind her. At first, I assumed this to be the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) I plan on attending, and hope to bring at least one moon base module. Frank (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HDs09K.v5w@lugnet.com... (...) building! (...) If I'm able to go, I might be able to bring two. (The Moonbase Malldule and another) -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) Gallery: (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

I'll bring a regular-sized moonbase. I have no idea what kind of building/ theme it will be, but I'm sure I can build 1 moonbase by August. Now, it's OK if I use all my gray on some other project and make my moonbase all yellow, right? David "Fuzzy" (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) Luna Spire super-module is coming...I just need to build 4 more corridors for it so that more than two people can attach to it. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!

(...) Congratulations Dan on a fantastic looking ship. I particularly love the thoughtful inclusion of maneuvering nozzles, and those interior floors are all really inspiring. Doub ist der Floor-Meister! Cheers, Paul (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) I am planning on re-doing my never completed Space restaurant for the NILTC layout. I plan to make it convertible between Moonbase and the train layout (perhaps detachable corridors). I hope it will be done in time for BrickFest, and I hope my (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) Yo. Starbucks and maybe another. ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  BRICKFEST MOONBASE

It's about time to start thinking about the Brickfest Moonbase. NWBCon had around 40 Modules for the first ever Fest Moonbase display....and I'm thinking Brickfest can *at least* match that. I don't want to talk about BricksWest...I think they had (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!

(...) Snip wicked cool! I really like the smooth white interiors & various floor treatments. very nice realistic detailing both inside & out. great overall form too-very well thought out. i'd like to see more of the hallway with "bunks"(?) & is (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!

Dude. I truely envy you. Even if I had the resources, I don't think I would have been able to come up with something that fricken cool! The dragonstar has definetly become my favorite capital ship you've built. (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!

(...) Beautiful! If i recall correctly, your last post about the dragonstar turned into a free for all of conflicting opinions. I think this revision put all those to rest. This ship is probably the best one i've ever seen, and im sure most other (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC)

(...) Thanks for clarifying that. I thought it had something to do with color scheme :-/ (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact