 Space / *22367 (-20)
  Re: MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"

(...) you managed to get all those weird angles witout any noticable "cracks" between the plates. Amazing really! A work of art! I can't see how it can be made any better! (...) this alone was worth the Spotlight! (...) /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory - revised teaser pic

(...) I (...) but (...) Actually it is a moonbase module. Stay tuned. Pictures and LDraw model will be up this week! Jaco (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

  Re: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"

i'm totally envious of your ability to round in snot... I can't seem to get things right when i got outside of 90 degrees... uber kewl... and good sized too. -tk "David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HCA078.2CE@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Debut: Part I

i like the way that you've some of the parts, like the engines to make the wings look they are popeye arms. why does the rear gunner have a canopy and the others don't ? -tk "Nathan Wells" <lordofthelego@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:HCA1Hs.64A@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) IMO. Yeah, they don't look as firm as bricks, but I couldn't think of a better solution that would be as slender. The canopy IS pretty airy, it's just (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  More Moonbase Madness ...

OK, I just spent 12 hours using MLCAD to create a whole bunch of Moonbase corridors, adapters, and inter-connection modules. After moderation pics and dats will be here : (URL) Carrol's "wide" corridors are *VERY* useful. The nice part is that it's (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Ideas, and some other things

Hey guys, Been working on a couple of new things in the last few days, Both of which are still in the prototype stages. One we'll call [project x] and the other is almost done, so expect pictures tomorrow. I can't really explain the first one, so (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Major Debut: Part I

Hey Y'all, During four months of lurking I read some here, posted some there, but that was about it. Now, after a frenzied two-week long marathon of building, brainstorming, building, sorting, building, re-sorting and more building, I have decided (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Moonbase Malldule

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message news:HC9vzu.1tG5@lugnet.com... (...) colors (...) Actually, each one of those buildings attach to the corridors by a moonbase connection opening. At any point I could remove one (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PA004 -Open Atmosphere Suit- Scout Type

That's really cool. I'm surprised you were able to get that much detail and articulation into something so small, and still have room to fit a minifig in it. Great work. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  (Re: Allister McLaren - Query)

Allister, Did you receive my email? I used your address from your members page because the "allistermclaren@bigpond.com" gave me an error? Just wanting to know if it went through. -Andrew Saada (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars!

(...) Hi John, I hope I didn't steal your thunder by my posting about this. Anyway, this is really impressive stuff. The models themselves are excellent with lots of apparent playability, but you've gone beyond creating a mere model and created a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"

(...) good job of mimicking the canopy shape, end up looking a little too airy, IMO. Does it have landing gears? I tried really hard to make them on my small version, but it just didn't work out. Anything large enough to support the weight ended up (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"

"Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Kodan armada!" (URL) also have a page with pictures of the project from start to the first rough version of the ship. (URL) a couple little (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space) !!

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> wrote in message news:HBwrBL.18Cw@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) jpg (...) Have you considered moon-basing this? It would make a very cool module! I suppose you'd have to make it air tight and add (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

  Re: PA004 -Open Atmosphere Suit- Scout Type

(...) Sorry folks...technical difficulties. Here is the link: (URL) 'bout that. (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Malldule

(...) for each compartment. I envision it would look like a cluster of smaller buildings if in a Moonbase/City of larger more typical modules. In fact, several modules done in this style would look good clustered together in a suburban way to larger (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PA004 -Open Atmosphere Suit- Scout Type

(...) ummmmm.....link? Nathan (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars!

(...) John, Lego should release these as new sets. They are fantastic! Brings back a lot of memories... Your attention to detail makes this MOC a wonderfull addition to "my wish list" of sets I would have loved to have. Excellent work. Cheers. (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  PA004 -Open Atmosphere Suit- Scout Type

The Scout version of PA004 is outfitted with smoke/flare tube launchers and jump thrusters. An experimental technique for concealing objects has been developed and installed on PA004. Advanced digital computer imagery using thin panel high (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact