 Space / *22012 (-20)
  Et In Arcadia Lego: Mako (batch one)

Howd all, posted the first batch of pics of the Mako (URL) only will i take more later, but i will also retake these (i need to upgrade the lighting in my apt.) LMKWYT! thx much -paul (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....

(...) tonight boys! Great refinery/power plant/whatevertheheckitis. You make Bionicle parts look really good, seamless integration. Take care, Soren (who needs to get cracking on another Sea Monkey MOC) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Cambridge MOC

(...) the cool tiles. Plus, hood scoops are always in style (neat SNOT technique, too). Thanks, George (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

That's just too cool. It's good to see that the hobby is transferring nicely from generation to generation. Lego good, Lego.space better! So how does dad and kiddo play together? (asking as a soon to be dad) Ever get nervous with him handling your (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: Help needed with Mini-928

hi jeff, (...) tail will become 2 studs high. anyway, many THX. willy (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

(...) I created it using the pictures on Lego-Planet and what I learned doing the Prototypes. If you think there is any discrepancies, please point them out and I will look into them. Here is the deep link: (URL) again Jun! Mark M. (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: cad this, anybody?

I will give it a try! Jaco "Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:HB1IIJ.Bpq@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

  Re: My Airlock

Could you please share this LDraw file with us? Tnx Jaco "Marlon Smith" <X_LR8R@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:HB0Auq.EJv@lugnet.com... (URL) provide feedback. This is a Moonbase-style airlock design. -- Marlon 'Excelerator' Smith (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes: <<snipp>> (...) inspiration boost! Nice job and it's good to finally get some more news on the Sea Monkeys, I feel there is much to be learned about/from this species! Major question though; What set features (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

Unfortunenatly the only motors I own are these (I have 2) and an older 4.5V one. Another LEGO friend is busy making me some gearing to give the motor more power. Since I am rebuilding an revising the whole model, expect it! Jaco "Ross Crawford" (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Moving to Seattle

Hey guys. I've been pretty absent lately with moving plans to a new job in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Well I've just pulled a 180 and decided to decline the job, sell much of my stuff, and move to sunny Seattle. This isn't one of the most practical (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

  Re: Cambridge MOC

(...) hah! It's an SUSV, Sport Utility Space Vehicle :) Very nice looking, and the front end is a nice looking piece of SNOT work. I especially like the chrome hood ornament. Nifty work Adrian -- (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New quasi-moonbase MOC

thank you kindly. I considered making it bigger, possibly large enough to take up a module on it's own, so it could dock in the center of a base, but I decided that was a bit much. (not to mention it'd put too much strain on the surrounding modules, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Cambridge MOC

With the average size of the modern space family soaring, demand on the rise for a starcraft that can actually hold more than just a pilot. Enter the Cambridge, Kane Starcrafters' first family sized utility vehicle. Styled and conceived as the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Gungan Shuttle

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Gunga Shuttle; (URL) mass transportation the Gungan navy operates shuttle crafts that ply the streams of Naboo to bring the natives from the depths of Otoh Gunga to the surface of Theed. Fully equipped (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Observatory

(...) That motor you're using is the old-style technic motor thats not geared down, so it has much less torque - you may have more luck with a new-style one (URL) however that may rotate it too fast. Another possibility is the micro-motor (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Arcane home MM week 9 and 10

Its very interesting to see a builder having a long term project like this that keeps changing. it has been nice seeing the development. keep it up -paul (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Arcane home MM week 9 and 10

This update includes: Roman's room, updates to Krystal's and the master bedroom, and a redo of the support pylon under the connecting corridor. -- Week eight overall for reference: (URL) note the empty area in the lower left. This is where Roman's (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

(...) moving (...) I am trying to give the motor more power (with a little help), for now it does not or barely move the top of the dome. Only if you do not tighten it to the telescope holder. Jaco (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

Inspiration was more of doing something with a dome using the sphere generator. It was part of Steendam at LEGOWORLD 2002! I am rebuilding it now, and adding more detail. Jaco "M. Moolhuysen" <moom@nospam-chello.nl> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact