 Space / *21697 (-20)
  Re: My Airlock

(...) What set is that great handle part from and what is it called? Steve (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

  Re: My Airlock

"Marlon Smith" <X_LR8R@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HB0CI8.JA4@lugnet.com... (...) the web >interface when the post originates in Outlook Express (just guessing). (...) The '=3D' is an encoding of '=', '=20' is ' '. Somewhere in the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

  FlyBot, MothBot, and Ma-in-LawBot

I have a new gallery up with four little robots. One of them has been seen before, but the other 3 are brand new and two of them have instructions. (URL) FlyBot is intended to be a base model for a number of variants, and the MothBot is the first of (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre CS MOC: The XLL324 "Vant"

I think this may be my favorite pre-CS MOC for looking like something that would fit into a steady stage of advancement. The tail and thrusters are very reminiscent of the space shuttle, while the forward parts of the ship begin to resemble (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mini 6950 Mobile Rocket Transport

(...) Very nice! I'm a big classic space fan and I've done a good bit of micro-scale building, so this is right up my alley. You've done a great job of modeling a true classic. And your background rocks! One suggestion for ladders: Mount a clip to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

Pretty groovy pic, I used the Flaming Pear - it's too bad it expires. I'm not sure if it's worth actually purchasing, however. I thought I'd chime in on making blurred images, though: A better way to simulate motion is to make use of layers. Take (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mini 6950 Mobile Rocket Transport

(...) Chris <>< (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre CS MOC: The XLL324 "Vant"

(...) Allister, I really like this. I can see you put a lot of care into adding all the auxiliary manuevering nozzles, it ends up looking like a greebled, working space ship. It also looks like a very fast, no nonsense hauler. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mini 6950 Mobile Rocket Transport

absolutely great !!! btw: (URL) Harbron" <macbeth@tbaytel.net> wrote in message news:HB0q1x.MCL@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My Airlock

Nothing on the scale of your Arcane Family Home, and I have such a small collection as to necessitate CAD building. Thank you greatly for your kind comments. Marlon 'Excelerator' Smith "Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

  Re: My Airlock

"Marlon Smith" <X_LR8R@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HB0Auq.EJv@lugnet.com... (URL) provide feedback. This is a Moonbase-style airlock design. -- Marlon 'Excelerator' Smith Wow. This is something! With the exception of the telephone like handle (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Arcane Home MM week seven Redo

"Kevin Blocksidge" <bricksidge@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) Its a psionic dimensional gateway that can lead to the Arcane Family back to they're home planet. Its currently unable to be powered and its usefulness will become apparent in future (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mini 6950 Mobile Rocket Transport

(...) Yes! My favorite classic space set miniaturized! You've captured the look and shape of this very very well. The rocket seems a little disproportionately large, but that's acceptable. Very cool work. This mini fad is great fun. Adrian -- (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Mini 6950 Mobile Rocket Transport

Or for us peace-loving Canadians, Mini Mobile Satellite Launcher :) (URL) added some of my own comments to the bottom of the page, and more are welcome. I'm especially interested in improvements suggested by those who have had a go at mini-building (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Splaf! a Pre Classic Space add on.... POD!

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens writes: [snip] (...) Chris, I spoke to you before about this but I wanted to reiterate that this is a wonderful addition to an already spectacular ship! I'm reviving this thread because I do not think that many (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  A Forum Debut and a MOC too!

Greetings, I have been an avid visitor for the past year and a half and now I am finally posting. (Until a week or two ago I thought one had to be a full-fledged member in order to post (Thanks CGidd)...last year, away at college, I signed up but (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre CS MOC: The XLL324 "Vant"

the sweetest thing I've seen since whats his names piece that rules forever wif da wiked underbelly cockpit.. I'm totally jealuous when I saw this on bs. SOOOOOO nice. my next MOC is going to be bigger cause of you. -tk "Allister McLaren" (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  seed not going to make it teaser

working on a ship that uses a seed, but its not going to make it in... sux here is the teaser cam shot. (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: DeLurk

Sorry, I should have put them all together in one message, I wasn't being very organized. I just thought of the space dome after the first item was posted. I will seperate (or combine as the case may be) my posts better in the future. Thanks, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My Airlock

It is probably common for an "=" sign to be followed by the "3D" symbols on the web interface when the post originates in Outlook Express (just guessing). I think it also adds "=20" after "--" in such a post. (...) Thanks much! Marlon "Excelerator" (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact