 Space / *21602 (-5)
  Re: Zenith MOC

(...) Travis, I like: o The sketch, very nice design. o The cockpit: interior and canopy o The choice of pieces: big inverse slopes for intakes. Some Suggestions: o A little more care in transitions. The nose hits the mid section with the curved (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PreCS MOC

You can see that I loved what you did... after seeing your canopy, I just kinda sneezed this out. (URL) tons -tk "Soren Roberts" <bricklovinfreakboy@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HAqF5D.LGA@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: UPDATED Savannah MOC

thanks for the praise? ... (...) to (...) swear (...) funny you mention that? just last night, a partner in crime and I were studying the photos (all that is left.) and realized that there would be plenty of room on the tail to construct a hitch of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: An Ugly MOC

(...) It looks like a really cool design for a ship made from a converted cargo container, or an emergency escape vessel from a war-torn planet-very functional, small, & rugged. This is not meant to be a mean comment, that's just what it reminded me (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Zenith MOC

The part that I built the entire creation around was the canopy which was inspired by... (URL) I liked, but thought looked too slow, plus I hated how the white on the canopy is on the forward part masking the pilots vision. after I sketched the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact