 Space / *21262 (-10)
  Re: Splaf! a Pre Classic Space add on.... POD!

heh, thats darn cool as always not much else to say other than thats darn cool -paul (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Pre Classic Jump Lander & an experiment....

(...) <snip> Gil, this is awesome! I love the simple-ness of your designs. Such a cool zen-like quality.. I get a similiar feeling looking at Jon's Alphabet project ships. I think I'd have to agree with something someone else said about the color (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Note to Curator on Scale

(...) dude this rocks it should go on the .space crash course imho :-) -paul (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

I really think this should of got more feedback. It's really cool! The shape, color, and details all really work well to create a really cool craft. I like how the unibot docks right on to the side of the ship, and the various tanks and cylinders (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

Dan, Rock on, man! Just build what you want, and remember: There aren't any rules!!! She's a beauty, and must have taken a hell of a long time to design and build. I'm more than impressed! Keep up the good work. Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HOVERBIKE: Colonial Asp

(...) There are quite a few other Battlestar crafts flying arount in Lugnet space: (URL) friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Pre Classic Jump Lander & an experiment....

Gil, you've not only caught the PSC feel perfectly, you've made it your own. I really, really like this one. Contrary to Chris' suggestion, I'd leave the rear foot as it is. It makes for a good tripod look - very NASA Landerish. I agree about the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

WhOa!!!! You've inspired me! I think I'm gonna build sumfin now too... *thinks and plans* Wes (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

Thanks for the reply man. Just as long as you know none of my comments were a personal attack, then we're straight. [ j o n ] -- (URL) Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HA6Cx1.3wA@lugnet.com... (...) includes (...) same (...) (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Pre Classic Jump Lander & an experiment....

(...) Hey, that's a cool MOC! I really like anything with a 'tri' shape to it. Suggestions: 1) Change the skis to something bigger; they don't look like they'd hold the ship up very well. 2) Add a bit more light gray to the rear end of the ship; the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact