 Space / *21182 (-20)
  Re: Dragonstar!

Dan, You humble us. We tremble before the Dragonstar. Great job Dan. I can see how this flows from your previous work, and this new greebly surface is excellently cool. Keep buildin' em spacey! Chris <>< (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: a.c.e.r. Sprite Mech: Package suites

Ooops! Sorry for the late response...lost track of this thread. I think so. Or to be more accurate, I'd like to make the mech an accessory to something else..... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) it's great to see you back in the macro-scale creation game. This is an amazing ship. The external detail and consistency of the color scheme is really something to behold, and I love the way the two vents at the rear "anchor" the hull. Do the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

Let's remember the moral of this story folks, FOLs who build big and say they aren't going to do it again, lie. Sometimes intentional, sometimes not, but they lie everytime they say "never again." And dag gumb it, God bless em! Woof, double woof. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

Well I'm glad your a liar. There's not much I can say that the others haven't said already. Excellent work. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

While I don't condone lying... Awesome! Keep it up! Marlon 'Excelerator' Smith X_LR8R@hotmail.com "Daniel Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HA2yvK.16u@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mini Alphabet Project

(...) Well I would have liked to see how you would have done some of these. Not sure if I'll do them all or anymore after this batch. We'll see. (...) My favorite also. Just because I like the larger version the best. (...) Yea, the engine was a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  New 2003 sets. Are they really so cool ?

(...) I guess that the new "Discovery" sets are not so good as they should be. The Space Shuttle Discovery is in details NOT so precise as the Technic model or as other Model Team sets. They are many differencies between them and real models ! The (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

Ding, ding....SHIP school is in! Dan, somehow are able to think on a large scale and put these beauties together like most of us try with minis. Aside from...well, everything that is completely incredible about this, I like the added bonus of some (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

OMG! That Ship is the bing paddly ding ding dow!!!!!!! Check! Out! the bedelly pow ding dang with the Big gundanggadangs and wit the OMG check the oh look at the wow the Then on the top it has oh cool OMG, check! the! front with how it has OMG! das (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

I was gonna call it Bib's Benalyn DM, but you know...copyright issues and all. :) Considering the awesome weirdness of some of the Alphabet designs, the ensuing bizzaro throwdown should be a real treat! -Giltron 9000.1 (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dragonstar!

Now THAT is a ship! :B Just put it on my background at work. Dan, you rock. Everything on this ship screams attention to systems detail. I can literally see where things should be inside this one. And your gun turrets get better each year. This is (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) Now THAT'S how you unboxify a box! but is it swooshable? ;) Allister (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) Yeah, but what a way to be a liar! You're gonna give all the other ships an inferiority complex, Dan! I might not like the yellow much but the rest of it rocks hard. Tell your wife you need to watch the kid more...you obviously have far too (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar!

(...) You know, I have periods of time in my life where I think I should branch off into other genres. And then I say to myself "Self?" (Which is what I call myself) I say "Self? Could you do any better?" And of course I'm forced to reply "No, not (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Dragonstar!

"And he told me no more big ships. Dan Jassim you are a big dirty liar..." - Jon Palmer Yes, I am! :) (URL) moderation... (URL) Close-up detail pics coming soon. Interior construction will begin after Brickswest. Please stay tuned... - Dan Jassim (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: Moonbase at BricksWest?

(...) Tim, I'm doing my best to make sure I'm at BricksWest this weekend. IF I'm there, I'll bring my volcano/Octan Refinery/Corridor module (2 baseplates). I'll post here if I can't bring it. -Dave (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) "Quite mad", eh? I saw your equation on the sidebar. The third picture is a little hard to discern, being so small, but it sure looks like something kind of nutty. Perhaps Michael Jackson would have been easier to recognize. And he is, after (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pre Classic Space spews forth another....

Um, I think I got the last two. I'm sure they'll pop up again. When they do, the part number to search for is 6002. If that doesn't turn up anything, the Bricklink description is Panel 6 x 6 x 9 Corner Convex with Curved Top. good luck, Allister (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre Classic Space spews forth another....

Hi Allister Could you please tell me where to find those bubble windows on Brinklink? I searched all over that site last night with no success. Cheers Jeff (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact