 Space / 21169
Re: Dragonstar!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 07:59:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Dan Jassim you are a big dirty liar..."
- Jon Palmer

Yes, I am! :)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/a_dragonstar.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-a1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-a2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-a3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-a4.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-a5.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-a6.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-a7.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-logo.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-teaser1.jpg

Enjoy!

After moderation...

Note: Close-up detail pics coming soon. Interior construction will begin
after Brickswest. Please stay tuned...

- Dan Jassim

Yeah, but what a way to be a liar! You're gonna give all the other ships an
inferiority complex, Dan!

I might not like the yellow much but the rest of it rocks hard. Tell your
wife you need to watch the kid more...you obviously have far too much time
to build. ;)

-Dave